Technical requirements and instructions for presentation
Please come to the speakers' room upon your arrival or no later than 3 hours prior to your presentation with your slide presentations ready to be uploaded for your presentation.
In the speakers' room, you may check and rehearse your presentation.
Opening hours: as per congress hours.
• Please make sure that all fonts, images, animations and sounds appear as expected in your PowerPoint presentation.
• If you have movies in your presentation please make sure to copy the entire folder with the movies in it.
• In presentation mode, your text should be large enough to be easily readable. The slides should not include multiple rows of text in small font.
• Your PP presentation will be made available in the lecture hall via computer network.
• Qualified technicians are ready to help you upload your presentation at the Speakers corner.
• Cameras and video equipment are not permitted in the Speakers corner.
• There will be no possibility to connect your personal laptop in the lecture hall.
If you have Mac/IPad:
• Please make sure to come early to the hall to check the device.
• Please make sure to come with the suitable adapter.
• Please make sure to have a backup PPT for PC.
• All presentation will be deleted at the end of the Congress, unless permission has been granted to the Congress society to retain the presentation files.
During your presentation:
• Each session room will be staffed with an AV technician who will assist in starting each presentation.
• From the lectern you will be able to control your presentation using a remote control (no mouse will be available).
• Please stick carefully to your allotted time. Chairmen have strict instructions to interrupt if you exceed the allocated time slot.
• Please give enough time for questions (5 minutes will be appropriate).
• Maintain eye contact with the audience while presenting slides.
• We encourage more audience interaction where this is appropriate.
Thank you for your participation and cooperation,
The BCGIP (COGI) Governing Board